Tradition Wealth Management (TWM) is a Twin Cities based independent SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm offering a team of high-level, and high-touch experts to help individuals with personal wealth management and business owners with business planning and guidance. TWM is 100 % employee-owned which ensures that we provide unbiased wealth planning with no allegiances to any one firm, product, or service.
TWM believes in a collaborative team-based approach and has achieved great success utilizing the core-competencies of its experienced team. A candidate of TWM will not only benefit from the unique collective skill set from the entire team, extensive technology platform, and marketing support but also from the reputation and well-known brand of Tradition Companies.
TWM is currently in search of an experienced advisor to join our growing advisory team in our Edina, Wayzata, and North Oaks offices. The Wealth Advisor will be responsible for providing comprehensive guidance to clients regarding their investment, retirement, insurance and estate planning needs. The Wealth Advisor will have a high level of responsibility and a significant opportunity to contribute to a successful wealth management team.
Past Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Must display traits such as professionalism, integrity, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and team-orientation.
- Is extremely customer focused
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Exceptional communication, time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Highly reliable and follows through on commitments
- Strong skills in problem solving and maintaining a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, co-workers, and organizational partners.
- Knowledge of investment and risk management products
- Computer proficiency in PC applications such as MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Clean U4
- Existing successful practice
- 5 + years of financial services experience
- Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent business development and marketing skills
- Strong prospecting, and sales skills